Aerial Advertising by Aircraft– The High Impact Advertising Medium
The strength of aerial advertising is
‘ it is hard to ignore! ‘
The sky is truly the limit here. Aerial ad messages are seen in a clutter-free environment and they last more than 17 seconds of read time per viewer* on an average. They appeal to our sense of adventure, are seldom perceived as intrusive or aggravating and are often fun to read. In contrast to the constant barrage of message from traditional media, which often results in tune out, aerial messages retain the ability to stimulate curiosity and command attention.
Aerial banners can convey a variety of message types :
- Announcing an exciting event
- Promoting a particular service
- Activity or Product.
Aerial advertising has a nationwide and affordable approach.
Benefits of Aerial Advertising
- Cost effective : With CPM’s often below Rs. 2500, aerial advertising is an efficient and remarkably more cost-effective alternative to other form of mass media.
- Target-able : Messages can be targeted by geography, economics, demographics or psycho-graphics.
- Impactfull : Up to millions of people may simultaneously see the ad message.
- Customized : Advertising in the skies has a special advantage with regards to the variety of places where messages can be seen. Flight routes are designed to achieve maximum impact at target locations.
- Affordable : Billboards production is a onetime expenditure. With proper maintenance they will last for hundreds of hours of flight time.
- Flexibility : Banners are assembled and ready for flight within in a week of the order and if needed can often be assembled and ready sooner. They can also be quickly altered to meet current needs. Billboards take a little longer but it is a onetime process.
With this type of ad you can reach a large population in the region of your choice. When the airplane tows the banner it can attract the attention of thousands on one flight. When your banner is flying overhead, there is very little chance that it will be missed.
Why to choose Aerial Advertising Medium ?
According to a study of all people who witnessed Aerial Advertising, Following deductions were made –
- 88% remembered the banner passing.
- 79% remembered what was advertised.
- 67% remembered at least half of the message.
Styles of Advertisement
To maintain the originality, an airplane advertisement has come up with two styles which are as follows :
- Text banner: This is primarily a single layered banner with black or red letters and numbers. This is an excellent way to announce a sale, promote your company’s website or advertise a special event.
- Billboard advertisement: The aerial billboard can display beautiful graphics along with the text.
Permission required for Aerial Advertising
There is no need to get the permission from District Administration, It will be required only if we operate from the place that is not a licensed airport/helipad. In that Case, obtaining landing permission from district administration will be the responsibility of the client.
Book Aerial Advertising Aircraft
Aerial Advertising Aircraft booking can be made up to 6 months in advance with 25% advance payment.
For more information and to book you flight you can call us @ +91-9069118108 or email us email@example.com