Book Shuttle Helicopter ticket for Kedarnath
Kedarnath is a Shiva temple believed to have been constructed in the 8th century resulting from the visit of Adi Shankaracharya at 11,755 feet. The Pandavas are stated to have built the original temple in the vicinity of the present Kedarnath Temple. An interesting episode explains how this temple came into being; it seems that the Pandavas were stricken by remorse since they were forced to kill their cousins and wanting to atone for their sins, they set off in search of Lord Shankar to atone for their sins. They left for the Himalayas to seek him out but he kept eluding them; the place where he Mahadev hid was consequently named as Guptkashi; while searching for Lord Shiva they espied a unique buffalo that hid its head between two rocks when Bheema tried to pull it out and see its face.
Charterplus is providing shuttle Helicopter service from Phata to Kedarnath. Our Helicopter has a seating capacity of 6 people.To make this sprititual journey convenient and budget friendly, we have keep the ticket price low.
You can advance book your ticket from our website for just Rs. 7000/- person (return ticket).
Following things to keep in mind.
- The cost of priority darshan is Rs. 1100/- and will be charged extra.
- Devotees will be given 1 hr 30 minutes of time to visit the temple.
- In order to avoid long queues, you are advised to get your bio metric check-up done in advance. It is the mandatory requirement in accordance with the law proposed by the State Government of Uttrakhand.
- All passenger must return to Phata the same day, night halt is prohibited at Kedarnath instated by government.
- Reporting time is 1hour before the boarding time.
- Maximum 2 kgs weight per person is per permissible in the helicopter.
- Children above the age of 3 years will be qualified for full tickets.
- If flight get cancelled due of bad weather and other unforeseen circumstances, you will be provided with accommodation until the flight is performed.