Kedarnath and Badrinath yatra by helicopter
We operate Kedarnath and Badrinath yatra by helicopter for booking call +91-9069-118-108
Kedarnath Ji and Badrinath Ji are one of the holiest shrines in Hindu religion located in high hills of Himalayas in the state of Utrakhand. Fly with us to Shri Kedarnath Ji And Shri Badrinath Ji by our helicopter and save time and energy.
Shri Kedarnath Ji
Kedarnath is a Shiva temple believed to have been constructed in the 8th century resulting from the visit of Adi Shankaracharya at 11,755 feet. The Pandavas are stated to have built the original temple in the vicinity of the present Kedarnath Temple. An interesting episode explains how this temple came into being; it seems that the Pandavas were stricken by remorse since they were forced to kill their cousins and wanting to atone for their sins, they set off in search of Lord Shankar to atone for their sins. They left for the Himalayas to seek him out but he kept eluding them; the place where he Mahadev hid was consequently named as Guptkashi; while searching for Lord Shiva they espied a unique buffalo that hid its head between two rocks when Bheema tried to pull it out and see its face.
Shri badrinath Ji
Did you know that the head priest at Badrinath is not a North-Indian?Traditionally, the practice has been that a Brahmin for Kerala is appointed as the Rawal of the Badrinath shrine. It is governed by The Badrinath and Kedarnath Act.Along the banks of the Alaknanda river at a height of 10, 729 feet is a picturesque vaishnav temple in the hilly tracts of the Garhwal mountain ranges in the North Indian state of Uttarakhand. Badrinath is a Vaishnav temple where the presiding deity is Lord Vishnu; it is also one of the 108 Divya Desams of the Vaishnavites under the Tamil scriptures with 105 being in India, One is in Nepal and two are not on Earth.
Day 01: From Dehradun to Kedarnath
Departure – Sahastradhara helipad: 0700 AM
Arrival – Kedarnath helipad: 0800 AM
Departure – Kedarnath helipad: 1100 AM
Arrival – Badrinath helipad: 1200 PM
Departure – Badrinath helipad: 0200 PM
Arrival – Sahastradhara helipad: 0300 PM
- We run a daily yatra to Kedarnath by helicopter; the helicopter service flies from Dehradun to Kedarnath Temple and back to Dehradun on the same day; the itinerary is given above but may change at short notice due to exigencies or other factors,
- The helicopter service to Kedarnath from Dehradun normally takes off on schedule. Intending passengers should make proper arrangements to reach the helipad at least one (1) hour before the scheduled departure since many formalities have to be completed before the actual departure; the sole responsibility to reach in time is that of the passenger irrespective of all considerations,
- Our helicopter takes off from Dehradun for the yatra to Kedarnath by helicopter from our helipad at 07:00 AM, reporting time is 06:00 AM.
- The helicopters that we use are Bell 407 / Euro-copter AS-350 83 which are very tenacious, comfortable and equipped with the latest safety features,
- We permit only 4 passengers on each trip with a maximum weight of 350 Kg including luggage,
- You will be provided with VIP passes in order to avoid long queues,
- The stopover at Kedarnath will be strictly as per the schedule; devotees are requested to reach back after darshan for availing the lunch and for the return trip,
- The luggage allowance per person is 5 kg.
The total for performing chard harm yatra with charter helicopter would cost you Rs.3,95,000/- for four people which includes helicopter ride from Sahastradhara (Dehradun), meals, palkis, puja smagris. The cost of performing any special rituals at the temple will be client’s responsibility.
Note: In 2016, the Chardham Yatras are commencing from 9th May for all temples BUT Opening date of Badrinath Temple is 11th May, 2016.
So, pack your bags and book early; do not miss this service because the rush for bookings has started.